Thursday, August 18, 2011

Strawberry Mango Salsa....

Made this for a party and my girlfriend wanted to charge people for it!! Apparently she liked it!!


Ingredients:
2 tbl balsamic vinegar
2/3 cup orange juice
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tbl lime juice
2 diced fresh mango
2 cups diced strawberries

Prep:
~Mix balsamic vinegar, lemon, orange and lime juice in large container or bowl
~Dice strawberries and add to bowl and gently stir
~Dice mango (as shown below) and add and mix gently
~Allow mixture to rest at least 20 minutes and refrigerate before serving

(I didn't have orange juice, but I had some clementines, so I made my own juice... also I would like to try this recipe with PINEAPPLES instead of mango next time!!)















2 comments:

  1. This recipe was amazing. I was nervous to try it at first but after one bite I refused to share it with others ;) It tastes as great as it looks. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this and it was a huge hit!! It was easy to make everyone loved it! I serve it with citrus grilled chicken! I highly recommend it!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete