Monday, April 18, 2011

Danielle's Saucy Country Style Ribs




Decided to make ribs one day and I've never made them before. I decided to slow cook them and I just added ingredients that sounded like it would make a tasty sauce for when I ate them.









Ingredients:
6 Country style ribs (approx. 2.5 lb package)
1 cup water
2 cups KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce
1/4 cup Jack Daniel's Dijon Mustard
1/2 tbl garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbl Mrs. Dash Original
Sprinkle of paprika

Prep:
~Put ribs in slow cooker
~Add all ingredients
~Cook on high for 4 hours (I cooked mine at 6 hours because I live at a high altitude, I would still do the warming step though even if living at a lower altitude)
~Then turn down to warm for 1-2 additional hours
~Serve with any side dishes you prefer, and possible a side of warmed up K.C. Masterpiece BBQ sauce...

 Add ribs to slow cooker
 Add water, bbq sauce, dijon mustard and spices

 After 6 hours on high, turn down to warm for 1-2 additional hours

I cooked frozen sweet corn and Ore Ida potatoes in my deep fryer along with some leftover corn bread from my Deep Fried Catfish strips*** from the other night with the ribs...

No comments:

Post a Comment