Monday, April 4, 2011

Eggplant Parmesan!

I love eggplant parmesan and this was my first time making it... however, I think I cut the eggplant too thick, so just a note to yourself, just cut them thinner than I did.


Ingredients:
1 eggplant, cut into thinner slices
2 tbl olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 cup grated parmesan 
1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
2 cups Dee's Red Sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 tbl basil

Prep:
~Cut eggplant into thin slices
~Mix olive oil, pepper, garlic salt, and then spread on both sides of eggplant slices, coat both sides with bread crumbs and sprinkle parmesan cheese
~Broil for five minutes on each side
~Heat up sauce in sauce pan
~Then put eggplant in skillet and cook till tender, then cover with Dee's Red Sauce and mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with basil
~Cover till cheese is melted











No comments:

Post a Comment